Graduate FAQs

  • Are there any special entry requirements?

    The Graduate Management Programmes are open to applicants from any relevant degree course, who have or are predicted to gain at least a 2:1 classification. More information on desired subjects can be found on the Graduate Schemes page.
  • If I already have some work experience, am I eligible to apply?

    We strongly believe that work experience can add value to an application, so we would encourage you to apply.
  • Does the package include anything besides salary?

    Lots. You'll get access to our contributory pension and personal accident benefit schemes; private healthcare; 26 holiday days a year; and, if your job requires it, a laptop and/or mobile. However, we strongly believe it's not just about the salary, and our Graduate Management Programme also offers a number of intangible benefits. These include the opportunity to form invaluable networking relationships with mentors and colleagues, plus excellent training and development opportunities.
  • If my application is successful, when would I start?

    The graduate scheme starts on the first week of October every year.
  • I'm still paying off my student loan. Can you help?

    We love to help, so offer all Graduate Management Programme participants a £5,000 interest-free loan.
  • Where wil I be based? Will I be required to travel?

    During your time on the Graduate Management Programme, you could be required to work from any operational sites or key offices across the Anglian Water region. Meetings and training courses are also held throughout the region, so willingness to be mobile is essential. However, we do offer up to £2,500 in relocation expenses to help with any costs involved
  • What support will I receive?

    Don't worry - you'll have support from a senior mentor, together with a network of previous and current graduate trainees. What’s more, the dedicated Talent Development Manager will act as your line manager for the duration of the programme.
  • Do you sponsor work permits/visas?

    Due to strict immigration requirements, we are only able to sponsor a work permit where we meet the requirements set out by the UK Border Agency, which includes demonstrating that a resident worker cannot be found in the European Economic Area (EEA). Unfortunately, this means that we are unable to accept applications from candidates who do not have the permanent right to work in the UK. We are unable to accept Tier 4 visas.
  • I need a little extra info, where can I get it?

    If you have a question about something that is not covered on the website, please email and we will get back to you as soon as possible

Copyright © 2019 Anglian Water Services Ltd All rights reserved

Registered in England No. 2366656. Registered Office: Lancaster House, Lancaster Way, Ermine Business Park, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. PE29 6XU